Rahul Gandhi’s Education in short
Rahul Gandhi is a renowned name in Indian Politics. He is now Congress party’s President since 2017.
Rahul Gandhi was born on 19 June 1970 in New Delhi. He is 48 years now.
Rahul Gandhi’s Education
- Rahul’s primary education from Modern School in New Delhi.
- After primary education, he went to Dehradun in 1981-83. He completes his education in the Doon School.
- He completes his graduation in St. Stephen’s College in Delhi.
- After Graduation, he moved to the USA for further Education. He studied at Harvard University (1990-91) then in Rollins College (1991-94) in Florida. During in Rollins College, he assumed the Raul Vinci. Because of security concerns, his identity was not disclosed.
- Rahul Gandhi completes his Masters in Philosophy from Cambridge University Trinity College in 1995.
Politics is not his first choice. Approx. for 3 years, he worked with a management consulting firm in London. When he returns to India, he started his own consultancy firm in Mumbai. His political career started in 2004. He won Loksabha seat from Amethi in Uttarpradesh. This is his father’s constituency seat. After this, he was named as General Secretary of the Congress Committee in 2007. Since Dec 2017 he is Congress President.
Rahul Gandhi’s net worth is 9.22 Crore (92.2 million).